Gene Douglas, founder of Corporate & Legal Consulting, is a highly-skilled legal and business professional with over 40 years of in-depth General Counsel and executive management experience and proven legal, management, and business abilities.
Gene Douglas can benefit your company or legal department with results-oriented services including:
- Negotiating, drafting, and finalizing contracts of various types, sizes, and complexities
- Transaction and acquisition support
- Financing support, including due diligences and public offerings
- Effective, efficient legal/professional outsourcing strategies
- Claims and litigation management assistance
- Support in developing innovative structures, resulting in “win-win” solutions
- Human Resources and corporate administration guidance
- Corporate policies and procedures development
- Risk management and government compliance advice
- Strategic planning facilitation
- Project management
- Legal troubleshooting
- Department/systems review/audit
- Temporary department management
- Sales management, marketing, advertising, and branding assistance
- Real estate assistance, including leasing and management
- Help with drafting and editing business papers, e.g. presentations, speeches, website text, etc.
Contact us today, and let us know how we can help you.
Gene Douglas, Esq.
Corporate & Legal Consulting
Wilton Manors, Florida
Phone: (954) 914-0407
(Hubert Gene Douglas II is a member of the Florida Bar)